Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My first Post

Hi everyone! This is my first post on my new blog site. I have been saying for the last month that I was going to get one going and so here it is! I hope everyone will be back checking to see my posts and I hope even more that it will make sense. Be aware it has been a long time for me since English class, so my grammer may not be at it's best. Thank God for spell check, but i'm never sure where I should put commas or when I should start and stop a sentence.

I look forward to you comments and thoughts on everything I have to say. Oh, boy do I have a lot to say! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Spell check didn't catch your misspelling of "grammar". Welcome to the blogging world.

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally...I am looking forward to it (pun intended!!)

Carrie

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it is long overdue!!!! I cannot wait to read it everyday!!

Kelly

6:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, if anyone wants to be critical of your writing, they should not read it. Who cares if you make mistakes. Girl, my blog is full of grammatical errors. I am sure of it! You have awesome things to say and I know God will use this in your life and in the life of others. I love you.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home