Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Elephant Is Gone

There has been an very big and ugly elephant standing in the way of a relationship. He was blocking the path to a person that meant so much to me. He was very scary and I was too much of a coward to ask him to move. He was too tall to climb over and every time I would try and go around him he would hit me with his big trunk, knock me to the ground and step on my heart.

He wasn't a very nice elephant.

So, last night over a plate of spagetti, an hour of American Idol and a little heart to heart, the elephant was tackled, bound, put in a crate, placed on a ship and was set sail for......well....I really don't care where.

I didn't like that elephant. I hope I never see him again.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You left out 1/2 hour of Grey's anatomy, and you forgot to say smelly...personally that elephant stunk!!! So glad the elephant has left the building, and at the same time...glad I could be a vessel...hey..I was "just doing God's work" HEHE!

8:38 AM  
Blogger V. said...

wow - I miss a few days on your blog and look at all what has taken place in your life.

Press On Sister - Press On!!!!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Sonya Terrell said...

yeah, yeah, mrs vessel...don't take any pride in that because as I said last night...do it again and I will have to shoot you!!

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sonya, you're so sweet and I'm so glad your elephant is gone and that you tackled it head on! Love ya'! Michelle

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear...we love ya girl!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

Hey just wondering if the study your doing by Beth is "When Godly people do unGodly things". I started this study of hers this past Monday night ! I have been told your on a mountain when you stop but you have to weed things and some have even gone thru the valley while doing the study because it is SO intense!?!?!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home