Monday, October 08, 2007

A Mountain to move a mustard seed

It says in Matthew 17:20 .... "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." This morning while praying this scripture came to my mind and I told God that I felt like He was calling me to have faith the size of a mountain instead of a mustard seed in a very specific area of my life. I KNOW I have faith the size of a mustard seed, yet the mountain has not moved.

I also KNOW that God revealed to me and confirmed it that some changes will take place that will help improve that area, but as each day passes and no doors are opening it gets harder and harder to hold onto that promise. I think He is calling me to a stronger measure of faith. So, today I am praying for an extra dose of faith......a mountain of faith to move a mustard seed.

Although I do believe in His promise, I pray this prayer........

"I do believe; help my unbelief." (Mark 9:24)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home