Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'm Thankful for...........Blogs!

I was inspired to write about this after reading my sweet, sweet friend Amanda's blog from yesterday. She talked about (sorry I don't know how to link to it yet) how others perceive bloggers and how people didn't really care to "scroll down and squint their eyes to read someone’s blogs". Well, I am here to say they are, Wrong!!! Wrong!!! Wrong!!! I don't care if I have to get a magnifying glass to read my friends blogs, I want to read them! I NEED to read them!

As I said in my comments to Amanda, I NEED her blogs. I need her words of love, encouragement and faith. We are so much alike and I struggle with some of the same things she does, so when I read her blog I know it will speak to me! I love the way she uses things like, shoes that don't fit, going to the doctor, standing in line at the store and relates it to our lives as followers of God. She has a wonderful way of letting God enter and speak to her through her everyday life.

"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and mighty things which you do not know" Jeremiah 33:3. Sometimes I am looking for answers to things and I ask God and poof.....there it is right there in one of my friend’s blogs. Yes, I believe God can speak to me through a blog! I have several blogs I go to each day, knowing I will find my dear friends thoughts on life, God and everything in between. I treasure each one of them and always know I will find inspiration, love, and laughter.

As far as my own blog....well it has been a wonderful experience writing for it. It has made me think more in depth about the things that are important to me. I find when I write something down; it just seems to write it on my heart. I have missed not being able to write the last few days and get my thoughts out there for my friends to enjoy (or not!). I promise to get back on track, because I want to believe that my friends care what I have to say and they go to my site to read it!

So....fellow bloggers keep them coming! Speak to me! I NEED you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can't even begin to express how much you encourage me. I truly feel like you know a different person now. I am not the same Amanda that lived in Little Elm. You have been there through my journey and proven that you really care about me. Thank you for never giving up on me and believing in me no matter what. I love you Sonya and I know God is going to use YOU beyond your comprehension.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

Sonya, I too feel as you do about blogging.. I enjoy reading yours as often as possible and I hope that you will continue to write. As I have told Amanda, we may never meet here on this earth (maybe some day it will happen) but I have met some wonderful ladies who I know I will see in heaven!

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad I have been introduced to this world of blogging. I, too, enjoy them so much...I check my friend's blogs every day. I don't always have time to comment, but I love to read them!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home