Thursday, January 19, 2006

Just some fun.....................!

I'll try and keep this going....

2 Names you go by:1) Sonya 2) Mom
2 Parts of your heritage:1) Cherokee 2) cajun
2 Things that scare you:1) the thought of ever having to live without one of my children 2) My children not being saved
2 of your everyday essentials:1) God 2) Cell phone
2 Things you are wearing right now:1) My P.J.'s 2) reading glasses
2 favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):1) Rita Springer 2) Worship band at my church.
2 things you want in a relationship (other than love):1) communication 2) equal devotion to God.
2 Truths:1) I am so blessed 2) I love God and my friends!
2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):1) smile 2) sense of style
2 of your favorite hobbies:1) Reading 2) spending time with friends.
2 things you want really badly:1) a closer relationship with God. 2) A husband!!!
2 places you want to go on vacation:1) Hawaii 2)Italy
2 things you want to do before you die:1) help lead someone to Christ 2) Find a husband!!!!
2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:1) I love shoes! .2) I cry when I'm angry.
2 things you are thinking about now:1) finishing these questions. 2) writing my next blog!
2 stores you shop at:1) Walmart 2) Gap
2 people you'd like to see answer these questions, 1) Amanda 2) Kelly

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these!!! Your blogs are great, Sonya, I am enjoying them!
2 Names you go by:1) Carrie 2) Mom 3)Babe
2 Parts of your heritage:1) Cherokee 2) Irish
2 Things that scare you:1) the thought of ever having to live without one of my children 2) Being Attacked
2 of your everyday essentials:1) Coffee 2)
2 Things you are wearing right now:1) Glasses 2) slippers
2 favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):1) Evanescence, Bon Jovi, Garth Brooks 2) Worship band at my church.
2 things you want in a relationship (other than love):1) communication 2) Laughter
2 Truths:1) I am so blessed 2) I love God and my friends!
2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):1) overall attraction 2) being #1
2 of your favorite hobbies:1) Reading 2) running
2 things you want really badly:1) a closer relationship with God. 2) go on another cruise
2 places you want to go on vacation:1) Hawaii 2)french riviera
2 things you want to do before you die:1) see GM reach its full potential 2)see my children saved and marry good girls
2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:1) I cry at anything that relates to the emotions at all! .2) I love to shop!!
2 things you are thinking about 1)unpacking 2) running
2 stores you shop at:1) Target 2) Gap
2 people you'd like to see answer these questions 1)Kelly 2)Janna 3)Raquel

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here I go:

2 Names you go by:1) Kelly 2)Kel
2 Parts of your heritage:1) French 2) Irish
2 Things that scare you:1)Spiders 2) Change
2 of your everyday essentials:1) Coffee 2)Makeup
2 Things you are wearing right now:1) Scrubs 2) Smile
2 favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)1) Crossfade 2) Staind
2 things you want in a relationship (other than love)1) Honesty 2) Laughter
2 Truths:1) I have a great life 2) I am loved
2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):1) overall looks 2) charm
2 of your favorite hobbies:1) Writing 2) running
2 things you want really badly:1) a closer relationship with God. 2) go on another cruise
2 places you want to go on vacation:1) New York 2)French Riviera
2 things you want to do before you die:1) Have children 2)Write a book
2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:1) I cry when I get angry 2) I love to shop!!
2 things you are thinking about 1)work 2) vacation
2 stores you shop at:1) Gap 2) Banana Republic
2 people you'd like to see answer these questions 1)Janna 2)Raquel

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home