Monday, July 16, 2007

I Outta here man....

I'm off to Vegas today for the rest of the week for a Real Estate Seminar. Before you get all jealous of the fact I get to go to Vegas, let me tell you it's sitting in a chair from 8:30 - 5:00 everyday listening to a guy tell me how to make my business better. Although I'm glad of the chance to get away (especially since I didn't pay for it!) I worry about all the "coals on the fire" I'm leaving here in Dallas.

Oh well, might as well enjoy it while I'm there. Hopefully we will do something fun in the evenings. You never know maybe I'll get married by a preacher man who looks like Elvis.

So..... I leave you for the week with a video of my current favorite song to enjoy. When I'm in the car and this comes on the radio it's everything I can do not hit the accelerator and race down the street! See if you can pick out a couple of lines in the song that are mentioned in this post.

Viva Las Vegas!



1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Have fun in Vegas! I hope you get to do lots of fun stuff during your time off in the evenings. Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home