Wednesday, July 25, 2007


I saw this show when I was in Vegas. It was awesome, amazing, the best thing I've ever seen! It was my first Cirque Du Soleil and I hope it won't be my last! As we walked out of the theater I said to my friend Tim that that was the most amazing thing I had ever seen and he said it was good but not the best one he had ever seen. WHAT?! There is one better then this one?! I think I would have a heart attack if I saw one better than this one, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. At one time I started to cry at the pure beauty of the scene and the amazing acrobatics of the performers. During one point I even prayed and thanked God that he allowed me the opportunity to see something so beautiful and that he was amazing to create something so beautiful for me to see. I felt like at that moment he made it just for me. If you've never seen a Cirque Du Soleil, I highly recommend you go if you get the chance!


Well, it's been a few days since I got back from Vegas and let me tell you it's been busy! I'm trying to implement into my business some of the things that I learned from the seminar and it's been keeping me busy. One of the main things I learned is working on keeping my day scheduled and letting nothing get in the way. Woah...that's hard! So many things can get you distracted so easy. I've even started writing a review of my day at 9:00 each evening so that I can look back and see what I accomplished and what I need to improve on. It's a work in progress....but I have had some successes in following it and plan on perfecting it in the weeks to come.

Vegas was a good time spent with some great people and I look forward to next year!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

Glad y'all had fun. I have never seen one of these shows, but have always wanted to!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home