Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Baking Fixation

Lately I have had a need to bake. I've never been one to bake but I have had this fixation on baking for the last couple weeks. I have had to curb the need because there isn't enough people to eat everything I want to make!

I'm going to visit an old friend tomorrow morning at her house for coffee....so that gave me a good excuse to make homemade cookies to bring. I just put my last batch of my famous spice cookies in the oven....they are so yummy! And the recipe makes about 15 dozen, so there is enough to bring and for me to eat with a big glass of milk.

If only now I had a reason to make the cake I saw on Everyday Italian on the Food Network yesterday. I am dying to make it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home