Saturday, December 29, 2007

who would have thought.........

Click to view my Personality Profile page

ENFJ - The "Mentor"



ENFJs are externally focused, introspective, altruistic, positive and have excellent people skills. They place utmost importance on helping others grow. They are warm and have a natural desire to be supportive and encouraging. Being charismatic and posessing excellent language skills, they do well in leadership roles. ENFJs strive to enhance the lives of their human brethren.




Me......I'm extraverted?!?! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sonya,
Girl myself and brenda(BTW, this is Lenny from Genesis) were just asking what happened to you adn why we hadn't seen you. It looks like life has you on a different journey and I pray all is well. I would so love to hear from you and just catch up. We think the world of you and wanted to let you know you are missed. So many of the orginals have disappeared from GM! Please give me a shout some time at 214-563-3328. Take care.

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home