Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Change Is In The Air

So.........as all my readers know I have been writing about a possible change in my job. Well it is no longer a possibility but a reality. The change will happen on Monday. No going back now...time to move on and see what God has in store for me.

As most of you know I hate change. It is the one thing when asked of me will totally send me into a tizzy; a whirlpool of fear and a vortex of stress (do you like my exaggerations?). But in this instance none of this applies. There is a little anxiety over everything coming together easily with the least of amount of complications...but that's about it. Strangely enough there is actually...yes, I'm going to say it....excitement!

This is the peace that everyone has always told me about that you get when you know you have gone to God with a question and he has answered. It's a new feeling for me....this "peace" thing. Don't get me wrong, doubts still sometimes try to make their way into my mind, but the peace and the knowledge that it's the right thing for me to do, push them away. So many signs have pointed at this path, how could I not go down it. There will be trying times ahead and probably times that I will wonder if I made the right decision. But as long as I am obedient to God I will be okay.

As I sit here and write this and tears well up in my eyes. God is so faithful. He truly loves to give me the peace I so desperately seek. He has made me fall in love with him even more.

The future's so bright...I've got to wear shades.

Of course any future is bright with God in it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

outstanding! nice work.

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you! Embrace this change and know that God is working it all out in your favor. Love you!

6:39 AM  
Blogger Carrie Bourne said...

Look at you....you're doing just fine...that peace you are talking about will get you through a lot in life.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so excited and happy for you! I think this is a great step forward, and will only make you grow not only professionally but spiritually.

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great Sonya. I know exactly how you feel. I am looking for that peace now as well. Love you and congratulations!

Ty

1:02 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

This is great to hear.. I have been missing your blogs... does this require you to move?

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home