Friday, June 23, 2006

Beth Moore Conference

I am so looking forward to today. Myself and seven other of my lovely friends from church are headed to Oklahoma to attend a Beth Moore conference. I love Beth Moore and have done several of her Bible Studies. I can't wait to see her and hear her speak.

More than that, I am looking forward to the three and half hour car trip chatting with my girlfriends, staying together in a hotel...no doubt staying up late...having meals together and then the three and half hour car trip back. I love my girlfriends and spending qualiy time with them fills me with exictment! We are going to have a blast and be spiritually fed at the same time.

I almost didn't go. Money is so tight for me right now and the $90 is was costing gave me pause. But, I realized I couldn't afford not to. After the stress of the last few months I need this time away, I need girl time and I need to be filled up spiritually.

So I'm off today on a road trip to recharge my batteries and hope to come away refreshed.

4 Comments:

Blogger V. said...

I pray for an amazing spiritual revelation for you at this conference.

I pray that you come to see and feel God as your father, as your intimate friend, as all you need.

I pray you see the future much more clearly, and I pray that you see and feel his provisions for you as you step further into His mission for you here on earth.

The Lord our God, He is holy.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

You will have such a great time.. it will be worth any extra effort you put forth. I love her studies... seeing her in person would be awesome! Let us know how it goes!

10:40 PM  
Blogger Carrie Bourne said...

Sonya, we have now returned and the trip was amazing...well worth the cost! I enjoyed every minute with you and the others...I love you chica!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

How was it ????

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home