Sunday, August 26, 2007

SCORE

Today my friends Brent and Kristi drop off a few things at the house they didn't need anymore. I thought they were just going to give me their lawn mower but I got so much more.......weed eater, gas cans full of gas, blower, extension cords and extra weed line. They are moving away to Tennessee and won't be needing this stuff so they were nice enough to give it to me.

Comes just in time since my lawn guy quit a couple of weeks ago. I've been looking at ways to save money but couldn't give up the lawn guy because I didn't have a lawn mower. God always works things out! Of course that means I will have break a sweat now. I told Nick that Brent suggested he start doing it and well........you can imagine how well that went over :)

Of course I would give it all back if it meant they decided not to move and stay here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brent Haldeman said...

I'm really sorry Nick. I hope you don't hate me. :)

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home